AKXA Tech Pvt. Ltd. is a new innovative technology company promoted by Aqua Alloys Pvt. Ltd. AKXA is associated with research team at IIT Madras and is proud to be an ” IITM Incubated Company” and “StartUp India Approved company (DIPP 2649)” AKXA Team has well qualified engineers, process experts with vast research/industrial experience in serving minerals processing industry across 13 different countries. With their ability to understand process systems data, analyze variable trends, diagnose abnormalities, recognize best patterns – AKXA team brings unique concepts and advanced technologies to optimize PROCESS PLANT performances. Technology driven company’s VISION is to “Develop and provide Efficiency Enhancing Products and Services to Process Plants“. Aims to deliver solutions/data analytics tools which can systematically and automatically analyze the Historical Data sleeping as dead inventory in the plant DCS and create Asset Value out of it. AKXA provides software tools to assist the plant team (unit heads/managers/engineers) in taking quicker and wiser and optimum decisions leading to enhanced asset utilization and productivity.
• AQUA ALLOYS Pvt. Ltd.: Company established by technocrats from IIT and IISc in 1985, supplying alloy steel cast products and solutions for wear and heat resistant applications mainly for cement, mining & allied mineral processing industries. It has esteemed clientiele of major process plants across India and overseas across 13 different countries from south Asia, south-east Asia, Gulf, Africa and North America. Well qualified engineering team comes with wide experience in process plants ranging from cement, mineral processing, paper & pulp, soaps & detergents, sugar, metal processing and power. At AKXA, Aqua Alloys team brings operational experience, engineering skills, market research and reach.
• Dr. Raghuraj K Rao: Chemical Engineering graduate from NIT-K Surathkal and IIT Bombay (M.Tech., 1998) & PhD in Chemical Engineering from National University of Singapore specializing in Process Optimization and Data Analysis Techniques. Has 20 years of industry and applied research experience in India, Singapore, Japan & Netherlands. Specializes in process optimization, data analytics, pattern recognition and data based problem solving. Is actively involved with process plants as consultant for troubleshooting and optimizing equipment performances, specially in the area of Unit Operations, Heat Transfer and Combustion Systems.
• IIT Madras research team – developing advanced techniques and implementable algorithms empowering AKXA products to harness process data and create value.
INDUSTRIAL Patrons who supported/recognized AKXA’s innovative products/services.
• ZUARI Agro Chemicals Ltd. (Goa, India) – supported us for implementation and testing of our products and utilized OPTIMakx services.
• Ramco Cements (RR Nagar, TN, India) – provided trial platform for our PID assessment tool and with the case studies AKXA could enhance the features of OPTIMakx to make it more useful and industrial friendly.
• Murugappa Group (Coromandel International, EID Parry’s) – through innovative projects at their sites OPTIMakx – NLA tools utilities are tested and optimized.